Terms & Conditions
- The Qcity Transit Smart Card (QSC) is a stored value card for use on Qcity Transit route service buses. It cannot be used as an EFTPOS or Credit card.
- The minimum value that can be added to a QSC is $10.00.
- The QSC should be handled and stored carefully. Do not bend the QSC, place it near a magnetic field or expose it to extreme heat or cold.
- The QSC is fully transferable and may be used by others if lost or stolen.
- Lost or stolen QSCs should be reported to Qcity Transit immediately so that the QSC can be disabled. Qcity Transit takes no responsibility for the stored value remaining on a QSC not reported as missing.
- The QSC purchase fee and any stored value remaining on the QSC are only refundable if the QSC is returned to Qcity Transit in a working condition. Furthermore, refunds will only be issued to the original cardholder, and only upon sufficient proof of identification.
- Qcity Transit recommends that all receipts of validation be retained by the cardholder. It may not be possible to verify the stored value remaining on a QSC if the QSC is not available for presentation or is not in a working condition.
- The Qcity Transit Smart Card can be used on all Qcity Transit services.