Changes to Woden Hospital Services from Monday 25 May 2020
Passengers, please note that from Monday 25 May 2020, the Route 831, Route 842 and NSW TrainLink services will no longer operate via Hospital Rd at the Canberra Hospital due to road works.
Please refer to the map below for where to catch the bus at alternative bus stops in the area. We apologise for any inconvenience this change causes to your journey.
Bus Service changes over the Easter Weekend
Passengers, please note that from Good Friday (April 10th) through to Easter Monday (April 13th), and on ANZAC Day (April 25th), service times will vary on existing bus services.
We wish you a safe and Happy Easter.
Stay safe and use Qcity SmartCard
SmartCard is the smartest way to travel on Qcity Transit and Transborder bus services. Please help us reduce the need to handle cash as we respond to #coronavirus over the coming months.
For a limited time we have also removed the $11 sign up fee. You can sign up for FREE by clicking here and once received we will post out your SmartCard to your nominated address.
A Message from ComfortDelGro Corporation (CDC) Australia CEO
At ComfortDelGro Corporation (CDC) Australia, we care for our people and customers. Our priority is the safety of passengers and employees, especially those on the front-line.
As an operator in a regulated transport industry, we will continue to coordinate closely with government authorities and are taking action around COVID-19 in line with their recommendation and regulation.
For your peace of mind, we have also introduced a number of measures:
Protecting our people
- Restrictions on travel.
- Postponement of large-scale events.
- Remote working solutions including online technology for meetings and daily operations.
- Access to hand sanitisers.
- Training on social distancing, hygiene practices and other precautionary measures.
- CDC has established a national COVID-19 24×7 assistance hotline for all staff, whereby they can access medical advice around COVID-19.
- We are working in partnership with government to provide public transport services for as long as it is safe and logistically possible to do so.
- Our drivers have been educated to maintain good hygiene standards including practicing regular hand sanitising.
- Our vehicles are being cleaned and sanitized more regularly with daily internal clean.
- Where practicable, implementing social distancing measures on board our buses.
We have not had any incident relating to COVID-19 and for that we are very thankful, but we wish to assure you that we have response plans ready.
We thank you for your continued support and look forward to linking people to places and communities even in these challenging times.
CEO, ComfortDelGro Australia
Brumbies v Waratahs - Super Rugby
Get to GIO Stadium with Qcity Transit to see Brumbies play against Waratahs on Sunday 15th March 2020. The game kicks off at 4:05 pm.
|Gungahlin Pl 3||GIO||W/C|
|G1||2:35 PM||2:55 PM|
|G2||2:50 PM||3:10 PM|
|G1||3:15 PM||3:35 PM|
|G2||3:30 PM||3:50 PM|
|Belconnen Cohen St||Belconnen Westfield||Belconnen CBS||GIO||W/C|
|B1||2:10 PM||2:12 PM||2:15 PM||2:35 PM|
|B2||2:30 PM||2:32 PM||2:35 PM||2:55 PM|
|B1||2:50 PM||2:52 PM||2:55 PM||3:15 PM|
|B2||3:10 PM||3:12 PM||3:15 PM||3:35 PM|
|B1||3:30 PM||3:32 PM||3:35 PM||3:55 PM|
|Tuggeranong Pl 9||Woden Pl 1||City Pl 101 (LNDN CCT)||GIO||W/C|
|T1||1:45 PM||2:05 PM||2:25 PM||2:45 PM|
|W1||2:15 PM||2:35 PM||2:55 PM|
|T2||2:15 PM||2:35 PM||2:55 PM||3:15 PM|
|C1||3:00 PM||3:20 PM|
|T3||2:30 PM||2:50 PM||3:10 PM||3:30 PM|
|W2||3:00 PM||3:20 PM||3:40 PM|
|T4||2:45 PM||3:05 PM||3:25 PM||3:45 PM|
|Service commences in QBN||3:25 PM||3:45 PM|
|T5||3:00 PM||3:20 PM||3:50 PM|
|C2||3:30 PM||3:50 PM|
|QBN Pl 1||City Pl 101 (LNDN CCT)||GIO||W/C|
|Q1||2:55 PM||3:25 PM||3:45 PM|
- Wheelchair accessible bus